Burrard Inlet Rail Contracting Ltd. is committed to building long-term relationships with our railway partners by customizing cost effective, value-driven solutions, performing high quality work, and always making safety a priority.
Burrard Inlet Rail Contracting Ltd. is a full service railway contractor operating throughout Western Canada. We are based in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, and have offices in Colwood and Cranbrook, BC and in Lethbridge, AB.
It is our depth of experience, focus on safety, highly responsive service and competitive pricing that make Burrard Inlet Rail a preferred partner to Class 1 railways, industrial companies, municipalities and other railways.
Our services include both routine and specialty track maintenance, track inspections by certified professionals, new track construction, removal of decommissioned railways, and 24/7 emergency response.
Our crew consists of seasoned railway professionals who are well respected within the industry and have a proven track record in managing large and complex railway projects.
You can expect prompt, professional and personable service from start to finish. We operate with integrity and take pride in completing projects on time and on budget as promised.
Our Core Values
- Safety – Always our top priority.
- Cost control – Our experience and insight helps minimize costs.
- Quality service – We listen, communicate well, respond promptly, and get the job done right.
- Maximum asset utilization – Our goal is to minimize downtime and keep productivity levels on track.
- Our crew – They are our most important asset and we treat them well.